Thursday, September 24, 2009

Eco Friendly Silk Handbag


This stylish bag is eco friendly and very cute! It comes in 5 different colors and styles. But my two personal favorites are the: Bamboo Charateuse Light, and Liu Sky. They are very beautiful! They have leather straps and a silk bag. They also have 1 zippered inner compartment, making it easy to store accessories. Plus, it is fabric lined and has ornamental buckles on the side. They are great for evenings or occasions when you need a bag for a few things, but another nice quality is that they never look bulky! These fashionable bags are $39.99 at Wabags. They would make a great accessory for any woman or teen!










2 comments:

  1. That purse is so cute! :) I love turquoise fashion accessaries. Oh, and thanks for following my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! :) I am so going to be going to that site! :) I love purses and bags of all types!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! Please feel free to ask me to review products, or let me know about a giveaway!
Thanks!