Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Burts Bee's Products

These products are good for the environment, and good for us! They have so many products, but some of my favorites are the Lip Balm and Lip Gloss!

The lip balm is very affordable and works, very well! I love it! I get very, bad chapped lips and I have been looking for an alternitive for ages, but I finally found it! The lip gloss is also very affordable, and works well! It is so nice, to wear natural lip gloss! Instead of the junk they sell in supermarket stores! Burts Bees has many other products like the Hand Cream, or gift sets!


I have had great success with Burts Bees they are one of my favorite brands! Plus they are so cheap! :) (Let, me give you a hint to get savvy, vita cost.com has great deals on Burts Bees all the time!)

Hope you buy some great products!

Your Eco Fashion Informer

1 comment:

  1. I love Burt's Bees products too. The lip balm is really nice, and they even have tinted lip balm for those who like a little color but don't want to wear "real" makeup/lipstick. We also like their peach stone facial scrub.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for commenting! Please feel free to ask me to review products, or let me know about a giveaway!
Thanks!